SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Computer was offline for 7 days, now I cannot get connectivity :(
[ca] Carmen Sandiego on Tuesday, 24 October 2006 04:34:47
Hi folks! I am a novice user that previously had a perfectly working setup, but something has happened and I do not know what :? This is a CentOS Linux machine I had a working connection for the longest time that a nice fellow from IRC helped me set up; it is using the AICCU client method. However, I had major renovations to do in the room I had my servers in, and they were offline for 7 days and just came back up today. I have checked the /etc/aiccu.conf for mismatches in username or password, but everything is perfectly correct and fine.. I used to just log-in as root and run 'aiccu start' , and the output all looked perfectly fine from what I could see, yet when I tried to run my usual 'ping6 irc.ac.za' test, it is now failing with the error "From 0.ge0-3.cr1.ewr1.us.occaid.net icmp_seq=0 Destination unreachable: No route" and has 100% packet loss. I haven't done anything different, and I don't know what could be wrong.. Maybe my IP has changed or something, but I thought the AICCU client updated that automatically. Here is the output from 'aiccu start' and the failure afterwards: http://pastebin.ca/218259 I ran 'aiccu test' and 'aiccu autotest' and have uploaded the output here: http://pastebin.ca/218252 I noticed an 'ioctl: Operation not supported' Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! SixXS was an awesome provider while it was working for me, and I'd really like to get it working again rather than migrating to another tunnel broker Thank you all so much in advance! And remember, I'm a n00b so go easy on me! He he he!! Cheers everyone ;(
Computer was offline for 7 days, now I cannot get connectivity :(
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Tuesday, 24 October 2006 12:03:23
See this Ticket for the problem information.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker