SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

AICCU missing from ipkg
[be] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 13:20:04
Hello I have a Synology DS110+ and I'd like to follow the instructions told in the howto and its comments, but unfortunately, aiccu is not in my machine ipkg feed : http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/syno-e500/cross/unstable/ What would be the right way to build it on my machine. I still remember the make make install of the old days before everything was packaged for distro, but I'd like to be sure of the right source archive to downlaod and and compilation options. Thank you
AICCU missing from ipkg
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 14:10:04
You would need to cross compile optware for that platform, which can be a bit daunting to say the least... I think a possibly quicker approach would be to ask on the optware list if somebody can build it for that target.
AICCU missing from ipkg
[be] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 20:02:44
It looks easy enough to build radvd on the diskstation machine using the howto, shouldn't it be the same for aiccu ?
AICCU missing from ipkg
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Thursday, 20 December 2012 08:08:45
Most likely a very similar process indeed.
AICCU missing from ipkg
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 01 April 2013 01:31:01
Frederic Branger wrote:
It looks easy enough to build radvd on the diskstation machine using the howto, shouldn't it be the same for aiccu ?
Hello Frederic, I'm in the same spot for my Synology DS213+. I'd like to get aiccu and radvd installed, but aiccu is not listed in the repo. Have you managed to get aiccu compiled? Any tips you could give me would be much appreciated.
AICCU missing from ipkg
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Monday, 01 April 2013 09:01:34
Martijn Heemels wrote:
Frederic Branger wrote:
Hello Frederic, I'm in the same spot for my Synology DS213+. I'd like to get aiccu and radvd installed, but aiccu is not listed in the repo. Have you managed to get aiccu compiled? Any tips you could give me would be much appreciated.
If you have a cross-compile environment then it should be easy enough. Afair aiccu is/used to be in the optware packages... Likely best thing is to ask on the optware list if they can include aiccu in their repo, then it is solved properly.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker