SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Win2k3 IP6 and Routing and remote access
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 17 August 2003 17:09:07
Hi, Need some clue injected..:) I got my IPv6 working great on my win2k3 box, np at all:) But now the tricky part.. I was using Routing and remote access for my basic firewalling and VPN connections.. It seems that RaR-XS is blocking my IPv6.. any ideas? Grtz Ron
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Sunday, 17 August 2003 19:59:11
You might want to state what "block" there is as this gives no information at all. Also... Win2k3 is a supported program if you have enough money to buy the license for it you might as well contact microsoft to request support from them. The first couple questions are free so... Oh and yes they are used to getting questions like the one you made above.
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 17 August 2003 22:32:39
I have setup my 3ffe:8114:1000::669/127 on the box.. I can xs other IPv6 sites and others can xs the box without problems as long as RaR-XS is turned of.. When RaR-XS is enabled I can xs the box by IPv4 like before and geeting connections for HTTP(s), FTP, DNS etc.. no problem at all.. Getting support from Microsoft is harder than getting help from "the field" and yes I have posted it to them also about other IPv6 problems with DNS in Win2k3, for some reason Win2k3 DNS does not give a IPv6 IP-address back on a query not even from the box it self.. If any one has the same prolems or a solution (yes I could do *nix..).. Grtz Ron
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Monday, 18 August 2003 01:58:26
Getting support from Microsoft is probably the most easiest thing there is if you pay. Even ipv6-fb@microsoft.com works perfectly well. Still you haven't shown anything you have tried to do. No commands, no output, no screenshots, nothing. How the peep is someone going to help you if you don't show the problem you are having?

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker