SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Moppi's HowTO: IPv6 with SixXS under SuSE Linux 9.1
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Thursday, 16 September 2004 06:33:24
First you need to deactivate your Firewall2 or a reconfiguration (recommed) because they block IPv6 packets :( After that you need to Download the Heartbeat or AICCU client an config it. Start it Now you can put my little script into a file, chmod it with 'chmod u+x' and run it as root. Don't forget to configure it :) ----------------------------[ ipup.sh ]--------------------------------------
#!/bin/sh # for you by Moppi # IPv4 IP of your tunnel endpoint Endpoint_IPv4="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" # IPv6 of your tunnel endpoint Endpoint_IPv6="xxxx:xxx:xxx:xxx::x" # Your IPv6 Adress with / prefix!!! MyIPv6="xxxx:xxx:xxx:xxx::x/64" # The Device connected to the net # for example: ppp0, eth0, ippp0 Device="ippp0" # look @ the ifconfig output ... # German="Adresse:" or "inet Adresse:" , English="inet addr:" Addr_prefix="Adresse:" # #------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #You don't need to edit this section! MyIP=$(ifconfig $Device | grep $Addr_prefix | awk '{print $2}' | awk -F: '{print $2}') ip tunnel add sixxs mode sit local $MyIP remote $Endpoint_IPv4 ip link set sixxs up ip -6 addr add $MyIPv6 dev sixxs ip -6 ro add default via $Endpoint_IPv6 dev sixxs # Gives some informations echo "-------------------------------------------------" echo "Device: " $Device echo "Adress: " $MyIP echo "IPv6 : " $MyIPv6 echo "-------------------------------------------------"
----------------------------[ ipup.sh ]-------------------------------------- Have Fun ... i think it work ;) Bye, ME13-6BONE alias Moppi :P
Moppi's HowTO: IPv6 with SixXS under SuSE Linux 9.1
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Thursday, 16 September 2004 10:48:16
Isn't installing the AICCU rpm way easier ? :)

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker