SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Slow Tunnel Down load
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 18 September 2015 23:04:38
Hi, My ISP Speed IPV4 ist 100Mbps down and 12Mbps uplink. ISP is Kabeldeutschland/Vodafone. With IPV6 I've full uplinkspeed but limited download speed about 4Mbps. MTU on tunnel is default 1280, WAN interface on router is 1500. Router is Vigor 2130. Any sugession? Kind regards and Thy in advance for any help, Andreas
Slow Tunnel Down load
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 21 September 2015 10:42:41
Hi Andreas, I'm also a customer of Kabeldeutschland Vodafone and can reach about 80 to 90 Mbit/s download speed. My router, a TP-Link WR1043ND, was not able to reach that speed until I updated openwrt to version 15.05, so routing performance was the bottleneck a long time. I'm connected to the PoP decgn01 with ping times about 25ms, I've set a MTU size of 1480 bytes. The routing performance of your router shouldn't be that bad if it's the bottleneck in your connection. Maybe also check the live tunnel status page for salient values.
Slow Tunnel Down load
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Monday, 21 September 2015 10:52:14
The FAQ has a very nice article about this, causes for these kind of things can be many many things, see the FAQ for the details.
Slow Tunnel Down load
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 25 September 2015 06:37:28
Andreas Wolf wrote:
Hi, My ISP Speed IPV4 ist 100Mbps down and 12Mbps uplink. ISP is Kabeldeutschland/Vodafone. With IPV6 I've full uplinkspeed but limited download speed about 4Mbps. MTU on tunnel is default 1280, WAN interface on router is 1500. Router is Vigor 2130. Any sugession? Kind regards and Thy in advance for any help, Andreas
I think your should first try the speed form a PC to docsis 3 Modem/Router (bride-mode) with AICCU AYIYA , heartbeat is not supported by Draytek or try 6in4-static your Provider give a IPv4 for 180Days but only if your Router dont release the IPv4 on disconnect or reboot. but it very bad way to use a static 6in4 tunnel IP-change need manual edit on SIXXS User Home Tunnel endpoint and dont forgot about credits and ISK
Moving a tunnel's endpoint / Change Tunnel Type debits 15 Static tunnel IPv6 endpoint didn't ping for a day debits 5 Static tunnel IPv6 endpoint didn't ping for a week (autodisable) debits 50
Slow Tunnel Down load
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 26 September 2015 08:45:05
Hi Fabian, Thx for your reply. I now noticed in the FAQ that AYIYA could cause slow performance, but I'm still wondering that just have it for the download. Upload is at full speed. The DRAYTEK 2130 is pointing out in the manula even to support heartbeat tunnels. I will wait until I've enough credits and will the request then an additional heartbeat channel and will test it performance. The results will be posted here. Kind regards, Andreas
Slow Tunnel Down load
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 26 September 2015 15:15:24
Hi, AICCU on draytech Vigor 2130 with heartbeat solved my problem. Uplink is 12 Mbps, Downlink is about 40Mbps (IPV4 speed is 12/100Mbs). Kind regards, Andreas

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker