SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

OpenWRT / routed /48 / configuration?
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 20 September 2014 21:31:17
Hi, has anyone a working config for - OpenWRT Barrier Braker - netifd aiccu (/etc/config/network based) - routed /48 subnet (announced as one or more /64) The aiccu tunnel works well, I can ping6 hosts from the router. But I can not get my /48 to work. radvd works, and the AP has a valid ipv6 address, but the routing is messed up. I am receiving "Destination unreachable: Unknown code 5" on my client, which is is documented on the OpenWRK native IPv6 / Downstream configuration for LAN-Interfaces page as a missing/wrong "ip6assign/ip6hint" option. The Aiccu/Installing on OpenWRT page only mentions "ip6addr" which seems to be broken on Barrier Breaker. (Side note: I'm also struggling to get ip6assing / ip6hint to work, it might be disabled if ip6addr is enabled, I was not able to test that). I'm already hard blocked (had to reboot the device too often due to lockups...) and would like to ask if anyone has a working config.
OpenWRT / routed /48 / configuration?
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 25 October 2014 00:17:03
Hi! Check the wiki, i updated the howto for BB. you should not use radvd, odhcpd is doing that in BB. your network config should look something like config interface 'wan6' option proto 'aiccu' option username ' SIXXS user name/tunnelID ' option password ' TIC tunnel password ' option server ' IP address or FQDN of TIC server ' option tunnelid ' ID of SIXXS tunnel ' option ip6prefix ' routed subnet prefix, your /48' option requiretls '1' option verbose '1' config interface lan option proto static option ip6assign 64 ... hope this helps also apply the patch (you can manually edit the file with vi or some other editor, just delete the + signs)

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker