SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

SixXS Dynamic IPv6 Tunnel, dnsmasq configuration
[us] Shadow Hawkins on Thursday, 22 May 2014 17:00:52
Hello! Total networking noob here. I recently was granted a dynamic IPv6 tunnel from SixXS and a subnet. I have a linksys E4200 with Shibby 1.28 on it. I have been able to install optware on a flash drive and with that, install AICCU. I am able to ping IPv6 addresses (ipv6.google.com, or sixxs.net) from the router, but I am unable to get any of my computers connected to the router to access the IPv6 internet. There are a lot of guides out there to get radvd to broadcast the ipv6 subnet to computers on the network, but since tomato no longer uses radvd, I'm trying to use dnsmasq to do it. Does anyone know any dnsmasq configurations to get this to work? I feel like once I have this last thing figured out, I could make a pretty comprehensive tutorial on configuring Tomato with SixXS dynamic tunnels. After all of my searching, it seems the internet is in sore need of one. Thanks you!
[us] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 31 May 2014 20:47:40
*bump
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Sunday, 01 June 2014 11:50:28
Google knows: google(dnsmasq "enable-ra") and you'll find amongst others: http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/2012q1/005536.html

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker