SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

IPv6 install wil not work-> it keeps giving ?
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 23 April 2004 16:27:34
HI, i've reinstalled my XP machine (ghost). now i try to reinstall ipv6 (it worked fine yesterday), with the command ipv6 install. It works and after the restat i type the command ipconfig. the I see ip adress .......: ? instead of the ip adress with the IPv6 adress, i've did a ghost again and reinstalled and uninstalled it a couple of time but no result. If i try it on my laptop 1 time and yep, all works fine with ipconfig. what can i use to get it working fine thnx
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 24 April 2004 00:18:44
So you do the same thinks on two systems with different results. Hmm, is it posible that these two systems (not only hardware) are not the same ;) You can try to find what not the same on these systems is.
(it worked fine yesterday)
What did (you) changed since yesterday?
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Saturday, 24 April 2004 12:20:00
Basically you are f****d. You could try using "netsh int ipv6 uninstall", reboot and then "netsh int ipv6 install" to solve it. But if that doesn't work you will have to reinstall it completely. Better still contact MS about it. IPv6 is a supported thing in XP SP1+. I had it once to though but I couldn't wait for it to be resolved by MS support thus I reinstalled the box as I needed it at that moment.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker