SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Zero Credits & No Tunnel
[us] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 14 August 2013 01:30:59
So I'm a bit confused about this system. The interface gives me a bit of a headache.. But I have 0 ISK & no tunnel. What do I do? I can't make credits or a new tunnel?
Zero Credits & No Tunnel
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Wednesday, 14 August 2013 06:31:14
So I'm a bit confused about this system. The interface gives me a bit of a headache..
What part of the interface is giving you a 'bit of a headache'? Please be more precise.
But I have 0 ISK & no tunnel.
The part you are forgetting to state is that you had a tunnel but you deleted it, hence why you have no tunnels. And you have no ISK as you spend it on a request for a tunnel, which you then moved from a stic tunnel to AYIYA and then you deleted it.
What do I do? I can't make credits or a new tunnel?
Contact info@sixxs.net is the normal path, we can then sort you out. In your situation I've undeleted your old tunnel, as obviously you do want a tunnel.
Zero Credits & No Tunnel
[us] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 14 August 2013 20:16:46
Jeroen Massar wrote:
> So I'm a bit confused about this system. The interface gives me a bit of a headache.. What part of the interface is giving you a 'bit of a headache'? Please be more precise.
But I have 0 ISK & no tunnel.
The part you are forgetting to state is that you had a tunnel but you deleted it, hence why you have no tunnels. And you have no ISK as you spend it on a request for a tunnel, which you then moved from a stic tunnel to AYIYA and then you deleted it.
What do I do? I can't make credits or a new tunnel?
Contact info@sixxs.net is the normal path, we can then sort you out. In your situation I've undeleted your old tunnel, as obviously you do want a tunnel.
Thanks :) Sorry a bit new with this. Can I a tunnel in LA instead? When I very first created my Sixxs account way back I don't think LA was an option. && I'm in California.
Zero Credits & No Tunnel
[us] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 14 August 2013 20:35:45
Actually.. I'm really happy with the speeds in AZ.. I think I'll be keeping with this pop :) thank you so much!

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker