SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

realROOT out of works
[it] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 03 April 2004 11:45:41
I'm wondering what's happening to realROOT.I had to disable my tunnel because it does continue pinging,but doesn't route me towards other addresses.I've mailed some times,but I still get no explanation.
realROOT out of works
[fr] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 03 April 2004 14:41:55
I have the same problem, bebru01.sixxs.net don't ping in ipv4 too. I went on pop status page (http://www.ipv4.sixxs.net/pops/status/) and I don't see realroot anymore, so maybe realroot isn't pop now. I would like to have some explanations ...
realROOT out of works
[nl] Shadow Hawkins SixXS PoP Administrator on Sunday, 04 April 2004 00:34:37
Realroot diabled their sixxs pop. Due some issues. I'm sorry for the people who are using the realroot pop and that their still is nothing on the mainsite. For the people that are using the realroot pop. You can transfer to one of the other pops. As maintainer of the nlams04 pop i will enable tunnels and subnets for the people that had that at the realroot pop. We hope their will be soon an other pop in belgium. Sorry for the troubles this causes. More info will follow shortly on the mainsite.
realROOT out of works
[ch] Pim van Pelt SixXS Staff on Sunday, 04 April 2004 13:12:07
RealROOT has pulled the plug on their tunnelserver. For more information, please see our News section. All users of the bebru01 server have been notified and provisions have been made to move them to another POP. We are sorry that RealROOT was only with us for less than 2 months; Apparently SixXS did not fit in their corporate portfolio. For information regarding RealROOT, please contact info@realroot.com. For an alternative for your SixXS connectivity, please contact info@sixxs.net (or reply on the mail we have sent you to get things up and running again).

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker