SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Eclipse Internet - anyone else have 6in4 speed problems?
[gb] Shadow Hawkins on Tuesday, 21 May 2013 16:26:07
Are there any other UK Sixxs users that are Eclipse Internet customers? I've had a long series of conversations with Eclipse over the last couple of months because they are regularly throttling my 6in4 tunnel to about 400kbps (I'm on a 40Mbps FTTC package). It seems that they restrict speed on P2P traffic and their system is misidentifying my 6in4 traffic as Ares. We've finally reached the point that they've admitted that they don't know why and since I seem to be the only customer affected they can't justify putting any more time into solving it. So I wonder if I'm simply the only Eclipse customer using 6in4, or if there is some other reason why no-one else is being affected (or at least, no-one else is reporting being affected).
Eclipse Internet - anyone else have 6in4 speed problems?
[gb] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 18 December 2013 11:07:22
Chris Hastie wrote:
Are there any other UK Sixxs users that are Eclipse Internet customers? I've had a long series of conversations with Eclipse over the last couple of months because they are regularly throttling my 6in4 tunnel to about 400kbps (I'm on a 40Mbps FTTC package). It seems that they restrict speed on P2P traffic and their system is misidentifying my 6in4 traffic as Ares. We've finally reached the point that they've admitted that they don't know why and since I seem to be the only customer affected they can't justify putting any more time into solving it. So I wonder if I'm simply the only Eclipse customer using 6in4, or if there is some other reason why no-one else is being affected (or at least, no-one else is reporting being affected).
Just found this post, I'm on Eclipse too with a 6in4 tunnel. I've not noticed any problems and I've just run a speed test and got consistently 30-35 Mb/s. Matt

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker