SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Login/Password mismatch
[us] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 15 March 2013 17:37:16
Hi, I keep getting a Login/password mismatch even though I've checked and re-checked my pwd. There's no spaces in front of it (or the username) and I know it works cause I'm logged in here. I've AICCU succesfully installed on my router, running Tomato 1.28 with optware. Could this be an ssl issue? root@e4200:/tmp/home/root# aiccu start sock_getline() : "200 SixXS TIC Service on nlhaa01.sixxs.net ready (http://www.sixxs.net)" sock_printf() : "client TIC/draft-00 AICCU/2007.01.15-console-linux Linux/2.6.22.19" sock_getline() : "200 Client Identity accepted" sock_printf() : "get unixtime" sock_getline() : "200 1363368631" sock_printf() : "starttls" sock_getline() : "400 This service is not SSL enabled (yet)" TIC Server does not support TLS but TLS is not required, continuing sock_printf() : "username <****-SIXXS>" sock_getline() : "200 ****-SIXXS choose your authentication challenge please" sock_printf() : "challenge md5" sock_getline() : "200 73d35699232caa75cd68c6279c5df52f" sock_printf() : "authenticate md5 cd2bb11fa86e435523b5e9395e142694" sock_getline() : "400 Login failed, login/password mismatch" sock_printf() : "QUIT Schaltet den schmerz ab" Response not accepted: Login failed, login/password mismatch. Couldn't retrieve first tunnel for the above reason, aborting root@e4200:/tmp/home/root# Any ideas on how to get up and running? Thanks
Login/Password mismatch
[de] Carmen Sandiego on Monday, 25 March 2013 19:06:17
Moin moin, I have the same problem. I tried my general login/password combination with the ****-SIXXS handle as well as my email address as login. And I tried setting a tunnel specific TIC password with the ****-SIXXS/T****** handle. My passwords have only characters specified in the password FAQ. I double and triple checked them. This is my aiccu.conf file:
# AICCU Configuration # Login information (defaults: none) username <****-SIXXS/T******> password <***> # Protocol and server to use for setting up the tunnel (defaults: none) #protocol <tic> #server <tic.sixxs.net> # Interface names to use (default: aiccu) # ipv6_interface is the name of the interface that will be used as a tunnel interface. # On *BSD the ipv6_interface should be set to gifX (eg gif0) for proto-41 tunnels # or tunX (eg tun0) for AYIYA tunnels. ipv6_interface tun0 # The tunnel_id to use (default: none) # (only required when there are multiple tunnels in the list) tunnel_id T****** # Be verbose? (default: false) verbose true # Daemonize? (default: true) # Set to false if you want to see any output # When true output goes to syslog # # WARNING: never run AICCU from DaemonTools or a similar automated # 'restart' tool/script. When AICCU does not start, it has a reason # not to start which it gives on either the stdout or in the (sys)log # file. The TIC server *will* automatically disable accounts which # are detected to run in this mode. # daemonize false # Automatic Login and Tunnel activation? automatic true # Require TLS? # When set to true, if TLS is not supported on the server # the TIC transaction will fail. # When set to false, it will try a starttls, when that is # not supported it will continue. # In any case if AICCU is build with TLS support it will # try to do a 'starttls' to the TIC server to see if that # is supported. requiretls false # PID File #pidfile /var/run/aiccu.pid # Add a default route (default: true) #defaultroute true # Script to run after setting up the interfaces (default: none) #setupscript /usr/local/etc/aiccu-subnets.sh # Make heartbeats (default true) # In general you don't want to turn this off # Of course only applies to AYIYA and heartbeat tunnels not to static ones makebeats true # Don't configure anything (default: false) #noconfigure true # Behind NAT (default: false) # Notify the user that a NAT-kind network is detected #behindnat true # Local IPv4 Override (default: none) # Overrides the IPv4 parameter received from TIC # This allows one to configure a NAT into "DMZ" mode and then # forwarding the proto-41 packets to an internal host. # # This is only needed for static proto-41 tunnels! # AYIYA and heartbeat tunnels don't require this. #local_ipv4_override
This is my Terminal output:
MacBook:~ thokon$ sudo /usr/local/sbin/aiccu start sock_getline() : "200 SixXS TIC Service on nlhaa01.sixxs.net ready (http://www.sixxs.net)" sock_printf() : "client TIC/draft-00 AICCU/2007.01.15-console-darwin Darwin/12.3.0" sock_getline() : "200 Client Identity accepted" sock_printf() : "get unixtime" sock_getline() : "200 1364236546" sock_printf() : "username <****-SIXXS/T******>" sock_getline() : "200 ****-SIXXS/T****** choose your authentication challenge please" sock_printf() : "challenge md5" sock_getline() : "200 233f4e652e6151e2367f489a6263f6db" sock_printf() : "authenticate md5 a1f6e2b58b9fdc189681bf8f4b5ad972" sock_getline() : "400 Login failed, login/password mismatch" sock_printf() : "QUIT That's what I get" Response not accepted: Login failed, login/password mismatch. Couldn't retrieve first tunnel for the above reason, aborting
I also tried
sudo aiccu test
which gives me the same output. I'd much appreciate a hint, too :) Thanks

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker