SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Tunnel doesnt connect anymore to fritzbox 7270 after not being used one year, but no messages in log
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 13 February 2013 05:15:09
After a factory reset of my Fritzbox 7270 I had missplaced my tunnel-password. Now I found the old e-mail more than one year later. I tryed to enable the tunnel again on my Fritzbox 7270 but I get no connection but also no errormessage in the Fritzbox log, actually I dont get any logentry regarding Sixxs or IPV6. In my userinterfach here at Sixxs the tunnel and the subnet are not marked as disabled, but in the POP-data the tunnel is stated as "down".
Tunnel doesnt connect anymore to fritzbox 7270 after not being used one year, but no messages in log
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Thursday, 21 February 2013 10:09:40
After a factory reset of my Fritzbox 7270 I had missplaced my tunnel-password.
Note that there are effectively two passwords for SixXS: - User password (with which one logs in to the website), the username is just your username - Per-Tunnel TIC password, the username is USER-SIXXS/Txxxx Both can be used for logging in for TIC, and thus what can be provided to the Fritz!Box webinterface. Which one did you use?
no errormessage in the Fritzbox log
That is not useful from the Fritz!Box point of view...
but in the POP-data the tunnel is stated as "down".
Heartbeat (and AYIYA) tunnels that are not active are marked as down on the PoP side. The moment that a valid heartbeat/packet is received by the PoP it will be marked as "up".

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker