SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Administratively set down - why?
[pl] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 17 January 2004 10:44:24
Hello, How about adding a note to each such disabled tunnel to indicate the cause? A quick note like 'Cause: Email bouncing' wouldn't leave users puzzled and could cut down traffic to info@sixxs.net a little. Which, I think, our SixXS staff would appreciate. ;) The affected user could react without contacting with the admins. PS. Yes the topic was meant to be eye-catching :)
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Saturday, 17 January 2004 16:14:33
The note was quite simple for you and you also know why but apparently you don't understand that we require a working email address and that people update it when it changes. As your email bounced your tunnels got disabled, this is on the news site and it is also in your logs. That you are sending this to both the contact address and the forum almost looks like that you are demanding 24/7 support in the weekend from a project that is run on free will. Unless you pay a lot of money to us that won't happen. If you don't like that, go somewhere else.
[pl] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 17 January 2004 16:36:05
I suggested this because it appeared strange to me that only one tunnel was up and the other still disabled, maybe I did something wrong, maybe the tunnel was problematic in some way? I just waited a few days to see what happens and finally I mailed you. Yes this post was the result of my tunnel being disabled but I didn't want to achieve anything from posting this apart of sharing my thoughts.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker