SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

info on credits
[it] Carmen Sandiego on Monday, 12 January 2004 16:16:11
i read that each week the tunnel stay up the staff shall give me 5 credits...but i got credits only after the first week...is it normal??
info on credits
[si] Carmen Sandiego on Tuesday, 29 June 2004 18:47:25
Yep :P i read about link but link you gaved is broken. If steel need.... https://noc.sixxs.net/faq/account/?faq=credits here is the answer.
info on credits
[de] Carmen Sandiego on Saturday, 07 August 2004 21:09:14
Hm, regarding a similar topic; how long does it usually take after one week of uptime for a heartbeat tunnel to get the credits? My tunnel is now up for nine days and i still can not request a subnet due to missing credits. I will wait patiently for another week before starting to whine :) Alex.
info on credits
[au] Carmen Sandiego on Sunday, 08 August 2004 05:25:36
As far as I know and understand from the FAQ, you will get 5 credits for the first week uptime and then you will get the credit every 2 weeks. Here is a quote from the faq:
As dynamic tunnels won't be up all the time it will only receive a 5 credit bonus once, after it has been created for one week. This will thus allow one to request a subnet after a week of operating the heartbeat tunnel. After that uptime credits will be given biweekly when the tunnel is alive.
still no credits [was: info on credits]
[de] Carmen Sandiego on Monday, 09 August 2004 17:59:10
So it breaks down like this: One week uptime - 5 points Then every two weeks 5 points as well, instead of getting 5 every week like with static tunnels Hm. Still no points :) Patience is Zen. Alex.
info on credits
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 12 January 2004 16:33:33
If you have a Heartbeat Tunnel this is very normal
info on credits
[pl] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 07 May 2004 22:05:36
Could somebody tell me how can i get more credits? I also have heartbeat tunnel.
info on credits
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Tuesday, 11 May 2004 01:19:24
you will have to beg for credits. If you have a sensible need for credits the SixXs staff won't deny your request. (at least it never denied it when I only had heartbeats) Alexander Feigl
info on credits
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Monday, 12 January 2004 20:34:43
Indeed... and this is mentioned in the FAQ ;)

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker