SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

How can I change my email adres?
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 08 December 2003 10:12:57
Hi Guys, I changed ISP this weekend and now they immidiatly removed my email account. I want to change the mail account for sixxs to a new one, also my 6boneemailadres btw, but I'm not able to do it?
[be] Carmen Sandiego on Monday, 08 December 2003 12:18:46
Try this online toolthingie http://eng.hexago.com/cgi-bin/registry/update1.pl click on person and in the field below you type your nic-handle, and just update your information. To change your email on your sixxs acount, you will need to email the sixxs staff for an update.
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 08 December 2003 14:58:06
I'm not able to change it there, because they need an mantainer account, and I'm not the mantainer I Think?
[pl] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 08 December 2003 17:27:25
Afaik you don't need a maintainer to fix your data when data it's not maintained now.
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 08 December 2003 18:14:37
It is saying it at that site:
Acknowledgement from your request: The object person does not have a MNT-BY attribute. All object MUST have a maintainer. Please go back and provide one.
but when I fill in one:
Acknowledgement from your request: The object person is maintained by maintainer who doesn't have a password authentification scheme
So I'm not able to mantain it myself, but I don't know who is maintaining my handle?
[be] Carmen Sandiego on Monday, 08 December 2003 22:24:19
yes you can make your own maintainer for your 6bone handle, go to http://eng.hexago.com/cgi-bin/registry/creselect.pl select mntner, and fill in whats needed, and you have your MNT-BY attribute. I do think all requests for a maintainer will pass the 6bone team for manual approval. So be patience.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker