SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Points for biweek uptime
[cz] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 16 January 2008 08:21:13
Hello, I just run my tunnel for over 14days second time and did not get any points yet. Are they subscribed manually when someone have spare time or did I miss something to get them? (it's T13414) Thanks in regards.
Points for biweek uptime
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Wednesday, 16 January 2008 09:37:40
<sarcam>Of course it is done manually, and with about 9000 tunnels the hamster takes quite some time to finish the job</sarcasm> Actually the robot does it in under 5 seconds. The problem here, like every other case of course, is that your tunnel doesn't ping all the time. See the graphs on your tunnel page.
Points for biweek uptime
[cz] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 16 January 2008 14:40:14
Poor hamster :-O I expect, that if there is >14days uptime on the stat page, it will count for another 5 points. So does it rether count each 20 pings for 30mins and sum this up till it gets 14*24hours? Thanks for extending my knowledge about hamsters ;-)
Points for biweek uptime
[cz] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 25 January 2008 07:57:18
Hi, sorry for not being more patient :-( I have 24 days uptime and still no points added. I use the tunnel approximately the same way as in previous weeks and I got the points after 14days last time. Could you please check whether there is not an error and/or explain in more details how the uptime is measured for points being added. Thanks in advance.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker