SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Aiccu on Windows XP
[gb] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 13 February 2012 17:41:44
I've had a tunnel up and running on linux for a while, but I've had to get rid of my linux box so I'm trying to transfer this tunnel to my windows xp machine. I've downloaded the Aiccu program and already have the TAP driver v9 from OpenVPN (I have tried installing the TAP v8 from the site) I run the program and can login and select my tunnel, I click enable but it doesn't seem to set the ipv6 address anywhere. Using ipconfig I can see all the interfaces FE80:: local ip address, but not my 2a01... address. My TAP interface is now on Local Network Connection 10, and even with the tunnel enabled it still shows 'Network Cable Unplugged' Is aiccu looking at the correct interface? Can I change it? Or why else would it not be adding the address to this TAP adapter? Thanks very much Chris
Aiccu on Windows XP
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Monday, 13 February 2012 17:44:45
I run the program and can login and select my tunnel, I click enable
If you can click then you are using the GUI version, which does not work with the newer TAP drivers. As stated on the AICCU page you will need to use the console edition.
Aiccu on Windows XP
[gb] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 13 February 2012 17:53:30
I did try with the older version 8 drivers, but the console version works perfectly. Thanks very much for the super quick reply

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker