SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Tunnel suddenly stops working
[be] Shadow Hawkins on Tuesday, 06 November 2007 23:32:22
Hello, I have 2 tunnels, which were working fine, until one of them stopped without any know reason for me. I didn't change any configuration, it just stopped. To eliminate the possibility of a buggy computer setup, I switched the tunnels, and the problem moved to the other computer. Strangely, I'm able to ping my IPv6 POP, but no other ipv6 capable hosts (like noc.sixxs.net). Browsing is not working too. Browsing to www.sixxs.net/home results in a ipv4 connection. I'm using heartbeat via AICCU 2006.07.23-gui-win32 Thanks for your help.
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Wednesday, 07 November 2007 12:03:23
Follow the "Reporting Problems" checklist to determine where the problem occurs. Most likely, if you really can ping the PoP over IPv6 and it really is the PoP and not the local host, then you will simply be missing a default route to the PoP, or you might have some junk settings there. If the latter is the case try a "netsh int ipv6 reset" to clean that up.
[be] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 07 November 2007 13:23:12
=:) "netsh int ipv6 reset" did the trick! Still strange that the swap of the tunnels moved the problem to the other PC... Thanks for your help!

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker