SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

How to get demuc01 Tunnel?
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 01 April 2007 15:58:16
Hey there! Can someone of you tell me how to get a tunnel to the demuc02 (mnet) tunnel server? I know at closed tunnel servers, I should contact the ISP, but i found no email, form or something like that. But when i write to the general support of mnet Im sure this wil be lost and never reach someone which just knows what im talking about :) Thanks!
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 01 April 2007 19:20:46
What about using the deham01 PoP?
How to get demuc02 Tunnel?
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Sunday, 01 April 2007 19:39:36
(Paying) customers of M-net have access to that PoP. As such: become their customer and you automatically have access. When you are a customer and do not get the PoP in the selection list you have two options: mailing the SixXS Staff, or filling it into the reason field when requesting a tunnel. Do note that simply saying "I am a M-net Customer" is not good enough, you really have to be their customer to qualify. That said, any specific reason why you need access to that PoP? Anything wrong with the others?
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Tuesday, 03 April 2007 21:37:39
Don't get me wrong, deham01 is great, but demuc02 provides much better latency, deham is about 28ms, demuc 17ms. Unfortunately, I'm no Mnet customer. Thanks anyway.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker