SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

-82 credits
[be] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 21 June 2003 18:44:47
I have myself a good tunnel and a excellent subnet, however I have -82 credits... (ISP problems, IP changed all the time etc.) But I wondered, is there a limit you can't go under, or else the tunnel will be disabled? My ISP problems should be fixed, and getting every week uptime from now on again.
-82 credits
[hu] Shadow Hawkins on Thursday, 15 July 2004 23:51:48
:. You currently have -183 credits. i won:) i hope i'll can fix it.
-82 credits
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Saturday, 21 June 2003 23:57:33
There is a certain threshold which you will notice when it's reached. Your target is to keep your credits above 0, not above this threshold.
-82 credits
[de] Shadow Hawkins SixXS Oper on Friday, 16 July 2004 17:12:11
That's correct, but i didn't get credits since a few weeks. Since 2004-07-01 01:16:02 i never got credits for uptime again and that was the first and last time. Is that normal when i have only a tunnel via heartbeat? I read the FAQ but i don't understand it really, perhaps my english is to bad or something else? :X
-82 credits
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Friday, 16 July 2004 17:15:53
It is very clearly stated in the Credits FAQ: 8<---------------------- As heartbeat tunnels won't be up all the time it will only receive a 5 credit bonus once, after it has been created for one week. This will thus allow one to request a subnet after a week of operating the heartbeat tunnel. --------------------->8
-82 credits
[de] Shadow Hawkins SixXS Oper on Saturday, 17 July 2004 13:01:45
Ah, ok. I thaught i understand it wrong. :z
-82 credits
[de] Shadow Hawkins SixXS Oper on Monday, 19 July 2004 17:35:37
But why does somebody get credits for uptime on a static ip but not via heartbeat? When i have a downtime a lost credits, but i won't get some when i have uptime? My problem is, that a can't get credits on any other way to sign on a second ns to my subnet and without more then 25 credits, i can't use my i:line to irc.uni-erlangen.de. ;( Please don't understand it wrong, i am happy to use sixxs with the /48 subnet, but i think it's a little bit unfair and not really nice to use it more. :?
-82 credits
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 24 July 2004 16:33:27
You would have to plan on the use of your credits first before making actions. The credits are enough to setup a heartbeat tunnel with a subnet. Please contact the staff if you need more credits. I'm sure they'll grant you the 1/2 credits loan which you need. ;o)
-82 credits
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Monday, 26 July 2004 13:24:58
You can't loose credits with a heartbeat tunnel as they are not checked for downtime as they get turned off when there is no heartbeat. If you want to use IRC, then use your IPv4 address, that should have an I line.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker