SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Problem with ipv4 endpoint
[it] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 18 May 2003 00:54:30
Hi, i have some problem when i create a new tunnel. When i create it it says "There is already a tunnel to '62.149.225.251'". I have investigated about it and i found that there was another user that was using this ip (it's a dedicated server)and his nick handle is SS18-6BONE. I've talked to him and i have noticed that he was the old proprietary of the server and i asked him to delete his tunnel. He made it but i still receive that message. He sayd also that he have applyed for a delete of service from sixxs. From that about 2 months have gone but i receive the same message. Could some admin check the status of his delete request so i could set-up the tunnel for offering tunnel broker service? Best regards, Paolo Testa (PT1-6BONE)
Problem with ipv4 endpoint
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Sunday, 18 May 2003 20:14:30
You have already requested this a couple of times and we've also denied you the same amount of times.
Could some admin check the status of his delete request so i could set-up the tunnel for offering tunnel broker service?
"Offering tunnel broker service" .... so you also intend to retunnel to other users? No game.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker