SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Ping works, Browse dosn't.
[us] Carmen Sandiego on Tuesday, 10 January 2006 15:51:13
Hey iv been useing IPv6 for a Few week and recently have noticed a problem where i can ping and retrive AAAA records but i cant Browse the site (including sixxs.net) this is with both Firefox and I.E. this is also on to computers my windows 2003 enterprise server (Ipv6 Gateway) and my Windows XP Client. anyone have any ideas. BTW im on the usatl01 pop. Edit: the Win2003 Server Seams to have started working for some reason but the WinXp Still dose not.
[us] Carmen Sandiego on Tuesday, 10 January 2006 18:06:22
Found the problem, I had turned on the WOL (Wake on LAN) Stuff for the Nic Wich seams to not be IPv6 Enabled so it Broke my IPv6 Browsing but i could still get an IPv6 Address and ping so i hope this helps some one elsa.
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Tuesday, 26 September 2006 13:16:17
If you have an AYIYA connection, consider executing the following batch file: =====START resetipv6.bat===== @echo off net stop aiccu taskkill /im aiccu*.* netsh interface ipv6 reset call "c:\program files\openvpn\bin\deltapall.bat" netsh interface ipv6 reset ipconfig /release netsh interface ipv6 reset ipconfig /renew call "c:\program files\openvpn\bin\addtap.bat" net start aiccu =====END resetipv6.bat===== This solves all the problems I had with AYIYA connections. Greetings, Tudor
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 01 November 2006 23:22:45
I would change taskkill /im aiccu*.* to: taskkill /f /im <aiccu full name.exe> e.g.: taskkill /f /im aiccug.exe (if one renamed aiccu-gui-... to aiccug.exe). Greetings, Tudor
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Thursday, 31 August 2006 19:05:23
I am inclined to believe that your ipv6 connection is badly configured. Sometimes aiccu says it is working and it does answer heartbeats, but it fails to configure the ipv6 connection properly. Consider giving the following commands: ipv6 reset ipv6 ncf ipv6 rcf ipv6 renew ipv6 ncf ipv6 nc ipv6 ncf netsh interface ipv6 reset If that does not help, then uninstall your ipv6 protocol, restart the system and then install the ipv6 protocol. That should reset everything in ipv6 options, so you have better chances to get a good connection. Otherwise, get an AYIYA tunnel as soon as you can, because it is far less problematic than a heartbeat tunnel (if this is your case). You may also consider to run the aiccu command line utility with the options: aiccu.exe autotest >report.log Then you could also cut and paste report.log in your e-mail to SixXS staff. I think it is preferable not to use attachements in such e-mails. Read the FAQ before submitting a help request.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker