SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

new ripe handle problem
[il] Carmen Sandiego on Thursday, 15 December 2005 18:32:49
hey , i need to update my email address and i read i need to move from 6bone to ripe. i tried creating person object (emailed the mail mentiond in thier docs) but i dont get a reply. from the test mail i did get reply. anyone else having problems registering there?
new ripe handle problem
[il] Carmen Sandiego on Friday, 16 December 2005 11:58:32
finally registered :)
new ripe handle problem
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 17 December 2005 13:43:46
I've got the same problem. Could you please explain how you got registered. With 6bone it was easy to get an handle. With ripe it does not work so far. Any help would be nice.
new ripe handle problem
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Saturday, 17 December 2005 13:47:47
new ripe handle problem
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 18 December 2005 12:03:00
The problem is not the "10 easy steps to ipv6". With 6bone you had a login site witch created a email for you, you send to them and you became a handle from them. Ripe.net has a very confusing website, and i have not been able to get an handle from them so far. The steps you have to follow with Sixxs are very clearly explained. The procedure with Ripe is somewhat confusing. It would be nice if there was a "10 easy steps to get a Ripe handle".
new ripe handle problem
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 18 December 2005 18:51:59
Just received a email explaning how to get a ripe handle. I think i will manage to get a handle. Many thanks to the guy who send me the email.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker