SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Problem with POP Location Muenchen, Germany
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 02 April 2003 10:55:34
hi, yesterday i had some problems with the POP Location Muenchen, Germany POP IPv4 195.143.155.2. When I tryed to ping some outside IPv6 Address or my tunnel endpoint i got a destination unreachable adminsitrativly prohiblied. A friend of mine had the some problem. Did anybody have the some problem. and knows what the problem was? Rüdiger
[si] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 02 April 2003 17:13:04
well, i had the same problem but it works now. and on my graphs i can se 100% loss for some hours @ Tuesday :{
[nl] Shadow Hawkins SixXS PoP Administrator on Wednesday, 02 April 2003 21:20:17
it could be that they were having maintenace or mayby rouuting problems.
[si] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 04 April 2003 00:06:35
yes i had the same problem... but it started to work when i mailed to them
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Friday, 04 April 2003 01:23:46
And that was the only problem report that came in. Unfortunatly there was no tcpdump, interface nor routing table. Thus finding out where the problem really was could not be done. As the POPs get configured fully automatically by the same mechanism I wonder what the problem was and why it only appeared on demun01. Next time something like this happens use your mailer and mail relevant informations to the well known contact address it's not there only to attract spam :) It is there to make sure everything keeps working but we do need to get diagnostic information as we can't look on your end to see where the problem is.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker