SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

point system
[dk] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 31 March 2003 10:29:51
isnt it working anymore ? since ive pinged for another week but no points :? "2003-03-18 01:15:24 Tunnel endpoint 2001:960:2:14::2 pinged for 2 weeks" This was last entrie on the log ^ Regards.
point system
[si] Shadow Hawkins on Thursday, 03 April 2003 14:24:57
well, i see that i didn't get any credits for 1 week uptime... and now i can't request a subnet ;(
point system
[dk] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 06 April 2003 07:42:28
well i got 5 points for one week . then i got 5 points more for the 2nd week. 3rd week i got nothing 4th week i got 5 points Now i really wana see if i dont ping for a day if anyone dares to remove my points ... you are in debt now })
point system
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Monday, 07 April 2003 17:42:55
You want credits for latencies above 140ms and an average packetloss of 8% ? :)
point system
[dk] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 04 May 2003 13:25:09
I dont remember reading anywhere , rules , or other demandings at the time ive signed up for this tunnel , which explicid could tell anything related to that. http://www.sixxs.net/faq/?faq=credits isnt that a little bit bullsh*t ? :( I mean , if the tunnel is up , its up, end of story. making new rules as you go isnt fair from my point of view. we've made a deal, i keep the tunnel up and you give me points. iam keeping my part of the deal.
point system
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Sunday, 04 May 2003 14:42:40
It's no "bullshit" that we require users to actively maintain there tunnel. This complete setup costs us a lot of our time without getting anything directly in return for it. Thus we are allowed to make rules and demand that people abide them. We do our best to keep it running, thus we can expect our users to do the same. If you don't like it then it's quite simple: don't use it.
point system
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Monday, 07 April 2003 17:36:19
The tunnel didn't even respond at all on tuesday, so why should you even get credits...
point system
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 07 April 2003 09:40:19
What's even worse: Make sure your tunnel is up at night, because I noticed a one-HOUR downtime around midnight CET can cause -5 credits for being "down one DAY" :? ;( :(
point system
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Monday, 07 April 2003 17:35:09
I don't think you'll like it if everybody could see your latency + loss graphs which clearly show that your tunnel is quite unstable which indeed result in downtime and thus cost you credits as the system notices that the tunnel was dead the day before. We do our best to keep the POPs working, it's your task to keep your tunnel working.
point system
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Tuesday, 08 April 2003 09:35:41
Hey, no sweat... I admit the uptime of a tunnel is the owner's responsibility :) And I have absolutely no problem with the credit withdrawal, however it's just confusing to say "was down one day" while it was really just one hour (which was my ISP's fault, but as I said; the tunnel resposibility is mine 8-) )

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker