SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

some requests...
[si] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 09 March 2003 19:31:23
Hey it would be great if you would add lets say all tunnels to a list and sort them by uptime or somthing... and then give a gift of credits to people with the biggest uptimes or lowest pings or somthing like that... just a tought :)
Top 10 Lowest Pings
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Monday, 10 March 2003 18:17:02
The people at the top will already have enough credits to do anything that they would please to be done. Also I think you should realize that reaching the top of that list is quite hard. As I am a sucker for statistics you could take a look at Top 10 Lowest Pings. There is also a per-country list too for countries with more than 10 endpoints. These should give a nice indication of how good your connectivity can be in certain countries.
Tunnel Uptime Statistics
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Tuesday, 18 March 2003 14:48:57
And there is another new statistic called "Tunnel Uptime Statistics" which shows how long one is able to keep their tunnel up, which also proves the stability of the SixXS system.
Tunnel Uptime Statistics
[si] Shadow Hawkins on Tuesday, 18 March 2003 17:33:32
now this one is nice just checked it :) good work... btw: i noticed some problems displaying the site with Opera 6.11 for Linux the statistics dont all show for example in "Tunnel Uptime Statistics" i can only scroll down to "Top 10 highest uptime for Poland" to be exact only to the forth polish user and then the end :). Lower i cant scrolle... but in the other hand mozilla works great.
Yet Another STatistics?
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 15 October 2003 00:47:01
How would it be to have a new statistic, which shows the average credits per user for the countries?
Yet Another STatistics?
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Wednesday, 15 October 2003 02:20:59
Added it to the bottom of the usage statistics page. Users that are 'alone' for their country have a big advantage :)
Yet Another STatistics?
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 15 October 2003 13:18:29
That is fast (brb):) Maybe that will be another motivation for them. I dont thing that they will obstruct other user to join sixxs to keep it this way :+ :-P

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker