SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

HEAnet Reverse DNS
[se] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 16 October 2004 15:26:31
Just got my subnet up and running, now I wan't to add a reverse DNS. But, the only thing i can find (on the tunnel info page) is: Reverses are managed by the POP owner. What does that mean? That I should contact HEAnet and ask them to set it up (not the DNS itself but.. well you understand :))? If so, where can I find contact info? Found nothing on the PoP page.. Thanks in advance :)
HEAnet Reverse DNS
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 17 October 2004 00:22:03
It seems a request for a reverse delgation is only 1 credit. I suppose you can add the name server your self from your home, when you are logged in and urned enough credits. (https://noc.sixxs.net/faq/account/?faq=credits)
HEAnet Reverse DNS
[se] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 17 October 2004 02:23:59
Well thats the thing, I got 6 credits so I should be able to do that.. :) A friend of mine got sixxs too, but he's not using heanet as PoP, and he can add DNS'es there...
HEAnet Reverse DNS
[se] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 18 October 2004 13:49:14
Got answer from info@sixxs.net :) Apparently something wen't wrong when I requested my subnet, so I got a subnet block in tunnel addres space. Well, the provided me with a new subnet (and some extra points :)), and now I can add DNS just fine :)

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker