SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Thank you!
[us] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 17 April 2017 22:20:15
Thank you for providing such a great service. I wish you best of luck on your future projects. -Josh
Thank you!
[nz] Shadow Hawkins on Thursday, 20 April 2017 06:33:32
Josh Haupt wrote:
Thank you for providing such a great service. I wish you best of luck on your future projects. -Josh
Likewise thanks. I took down the tunnel and discovered that my ISP had provided native IPv6 while I'd been using the tunnel. Had you not been closing the service I'd not have found out.
Thank you!
[ca] Shadow Hawkins on Tuesday, 25 April 2017 10:25:53
I also echo the thanks for making a SixXS a solution for getting IPv6 when there were no easy ways to get it. While native IPv6 may still not be available for everyone, this is a great opportunity for other transition solutions to make themselves available and for continuing noise to be made on the technology.
Thank you!
[us] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 26 May 2017 19:40:31
Premium work at SixXS. Thank you for the great service. One of my sites has native IPv6 (Comcast residential in Connecticut) and the other still does not (Cablevision residential in Connecticut.) SixXS punked mult-billion dollar Cablevision in IPv6 support! Nice.
Thank you!
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 28 May 2017 19:35:30
Josh Haupt wrote:
I think, it's a good idea to do it in the same way: Thank you and the involved ISP for providing such a very good service. Personally I think, ip6-tunneling is still a good option for the future (may be for backup-purposes, providing really static-ip6-Adresses and so on). So I'm a little bit worried about Sixxs taking down the service. So I just shut down my tunnel -- sigh. Thanks a lot. Martin Moutarde
Thank you! Private
[at] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 04 June 2017 17:24:28
I would like to add a big thank you from Austria. Hannes
Thank you! Private
[dk] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 05 June 2017 07:41:25
Josh Haupt wrote:
I just shutdown the tunnel that I've been using for the last 6+ years. Most residential ISPs in Denmark still do not offer native IPv6, but hopefully I will soon be switching to one of the few that do. Thank you SixXS for giving me the opportunity to use and learn IPv6 until now! /Eric

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker