SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

beginner help
[se] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 24 September 2004 18:28:27
i have got a new account and set up a tunnel through the website now i have waited a coupel of hours and it hasent happend anything yet do i have to enable the tunnel to be able to ping pops ipv6 ? is my settings correct gif0: flags=8051<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 1280 physical address inet 213.x.x.x --> x.x.x.x inet6 2001:x:x:x::2 -> 2001:x:x:x::1 prefixlen 128 and x is legitimate adress sections ^^
beginner help
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 25 September 2004 12:13:24
Jens, I don't know what operating system you are using, but you should find instructions on how to set up you tunnel correctly in the FAQ (https://noc.sixxs.net/faq/connectivity/?faq=ossetup) Cheers Thorsten
beginner help
[fi] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 25 September 2004 12:36:45
Check your tunnel status from this website. If everything seems to be up&running when looked trough this website then there's propably something wrong with your settings or connection. If that's the case you better start debugging. And the FAQ-section is likely to come in handy with both issues.
beginner help
[se] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 25 September 2004 18:28:27
well i have set the tunnel up acordingly to openbsd in the faq my router is running openbsd but i cant ping6 or traceroute6 the pop's ipv6 il wait a while and se if it works Edit: jeee now it works :D well to ping the pops ipv6 anyways :) now i just need to get some to have ipv6 on my server

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker