SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Tunnel Registration on decgn01
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 01 February 2010 19:33:34
Hi all, I've just signed up and wanted to create a new IPv6 tunnel through decgn01. As I'm a NetCologne customer, I thought this would be the best practice for setting up a new tunnel endpoint. Unfortunately the tunnel wizard does not show decgn01 as a choice for choosing the tunnel endpoint. I don't know whether this is either a bug or a problem with my IP address (private customer, not a business account). Should I open a new ticket? Regards, Fabian
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Monday, 01 February 2010 20:24:51
You can create a tunnel to another PoP that is presented to you and specify in the reason field that you actually want decgn01. At review time (human) the person doing the review will take that in account. Presto.
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 01 February 2010 22:13:03
Thanks for the hint.
[de] Shadow Hawkins SixXS PoP Administrator on Tuesday, 02 February 2010 20:35:36
Bad timing as we just as of today opened our PoP to all IPs. Maybe you came to the sixxs website from a non-NetCologne IPv4 address and thats why the pop was not listed for you to choose. ->>>>>> NetCologne's PoP DECGN01 is now open to everyone !
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 07 February 2010 16:19:57
Hi Christian, yes, seems as it was just a timing problem. When I came back to reply to Jeroen and tried to register the tunnel to another PoP, I was already able to choose decgn01. BTW: Thanks for providing a PoP at NC. :) Regards, Fabian

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker