SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

first google, now cloudflare?
[de] Carmen Sandiego on Wednesday, 28 January 2015 13:28:08
Hi, First we had the Problems with IPv6 and Google, that seems to be fixed now. Now i have Problems with Cloudflare CDN. If i try to open a Website which is using Cloudflare, its not loading in my firefox or lynx on my router/server box. If i try lynx on a remote server with native IPv6 its working fine. Anyone else with this Problem? Greatings Stefan
[no] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 28 January 2015 16:55:24
Stefan Gebhardt wrote:
Hi, First we had the Problems with IPv6 and Google, that seems to be fixed now. Now i have Problems with Cloudflare CDN. If i try to open a Website which is using Cloudflare, its not loading in my firefox or lynx on my router/server box. If i try lynx on a remote server with native IPv6 its working fine. Anyone else with this Problem? Greatings Stefan
Finally! I have the same problem. I experienced the same issue with Google, which has been fixed, as you mentioned. I have the same problem with Cloudflare CDN as well. I'm not even sure what the problem is exactly, I suspect it's some sort of PMTU issue. The way I notice it is that HTTP requests just hang (no data is being received or sent) over IPv6. Traceroute and ping never reveal any problems. The requests seem hang forever, so my browser never retries over IPv4, which is very annoying. Cloudflare CDN example: $ curl -v6 http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/moment.js/2.7.0/lang/nb.min.js * Hostname was NOT found in DNS cache * Trying 2400:cb00:2048:1::c629:d7b8... * Connected to cdnjs.cloudflare.com (2400:cb00:2048:1::c629:d7b8) port 80 (#0)
GET /ajax/libs/moment.js/2.7.0/lang/nb.min.js HTTP/1.1
User-Agent: curl/7.35.0
Host: cdnjs.cloudflare.com
Accept: */*
<hang>
[de] Carmen Sandiego on Friday, 30 January 2015 19:32:15
Stefan Gebhardt wrote:
Dont know why, dont know how, but it fixed it self for me.. oh well..
[de] Carmen Sandiego on Friday, 30 January 2015 23:37:36
Stefan Gebhardt wrote:
Stefan Gebhardt wrote:
Dont know why, dont know how, but it fixed it self for me.. oh well..
i think i may have spoken to soon :(

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker