SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

" Please elaborate about the location of this endpoint" : what does it mean ?
[fr] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 02 January 2015 22:30:23
Hi, After more than 3 years of a quite stable configuration, I did some tests and configuration changes which crash all my network configuration. So a few weeks ago, I asked for a new subnet in order to put an IPv6 labo in place, with a few DMZ and different IPv6 configuration methods without any impact on my day to day network. As an answer, I get this message : " Please elaborate about the location of this endpoint" Moreover, both my production and dev tunnel have been marked as administratively down. I open a ticket in order to acivate my tunnels again, but the state of the ticket has been marked as 'user' without any more information. I don't know what to do to go ahead with this issue. But the most important for me, I don't have any IPv6 connection anymore. Thank you by advance for helping me, and telling me what is expecting from me. Xavier.
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 04 January 2015 11:11:13
I would join this post, because I got the same reject on my Tunnel request today and don't know, how to deal with. Regards Mario
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Sunday, 04 January 2015 14:11:03
don't know, how to deal with.
What about answering the question that is stated by replying to the email you received?
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Sunday, 04 January 2015 14:13:18
I don't know what to do to go ahead with this issue.
By providing the details requested. Without them, there is no forward.
" Please elaborate about the location of this endpoint" : what does it mean ? Private
[fr] Shadow Hawkins on Tuesday, 06 January 2015 16:41:29
Jeroen Massar wrote:
> I don't know what to do to go ahead with this issue. By providing the details requested. Without them, there is no forward.
Hi, I updated my tickets. I hope this is the information you expect. Xavier.
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Tuesday, 20 January 2015 18:47:08
Jeroen Massar wrote:
> I don't know what to do to go ahead with this issue. By providing the details requested. Without them, there is no forward.
I replied that mail, but got no response. Should I open a ticket? Regards Mario
" Please elaborate about the location of this endpoint" : what does it mean ? Private
[it] Shadow Hawkins on Thursday, 17 December 2015 06:59:38
Mario Goegel wrote:
Jeroen Massar wrote:
I replied that mail, but got no response. Should I open a ticket? Regards Mario
Does any of you found out how to elaborate the request? Ive had my tunnel since 2003 and when wprequesteda a new one Ive been told the same Did you ooen a ticket? Many thanks Simone

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker