SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

6to4 IPv6 in Local Network
[my] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 15 October 2014 03:37:41
Hi Guys! Firstly, I'm new in this but I already test some of your tunnel for my understanding. Right now, I want to ask something regarding a possible setup. Is it possible that I can make something like simulation for 6to4 tunnel in local network? What I means is that, would I be able lets say have one computer that acts as IPv6 network and connect to another computer which is IPv4 network through a Raspberry Pi that acts as 6to4 Tunnel Router? Which they can communicate with each other using that Raspberry Pi? If it could be done, could someone enlight me on how this could be done? Not in very thorough guided way, but just and idea could be worth for me. Thanks in advance! :)
6to4 IPv6 in Local Network
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Wednesday, 15 October 2014 09:20:00
Is it possible that I can make something like simulation for 6to4 tunnel in local network?
Please note that 6to4 is likely not the word that you are looking for. See also FAQ: IPv6 Transition Mechanism / Tunneling Comparison From the rest of your question though, I think what you mean to ask: can I terminate a tunnel on one host and provide connectivity to other hosts in the network attached to that tunnelhost? Yes, you can. See the FAQ:How do I give connectivity to other hosts on my subnet?.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker