SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Scarlet routing still doesn't work
[it] Carmen Sandiego on Wednesday, 09 June 2004 14:11:33
My tunnel T2165 still doesn't work. Can you please check there's the entry for my class in the routing table? When i ping icmp reaches destination but nothing come back. So it seems to be a routing problem or some router is filtering ip protocol 41. My router is a cisco 837 and works correctly (i tried to establish tunnels with other people just changing tunnel destination address and it works). Please let me know something. Antonio
[be] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 09 June 2004 18:02:36
it doesn't work here either i requested a tunnel today i set up everything like it should (i think) heartbeat is being sent to the pop (scarlet) (tcpdump says so) but my statuspage still says nothing about "last alive" only "last dead", which is the creationtime of the tunnel my pal, who also requested and got a tunnel today, has the same problem am i forgeting something? edit: yes i was... date was wrong |:(
[it] Carmen Sandiego on Thursday, 10 June 2004 02:31:53
Maybe i find out the problem, it seems some router is filtering ip protocol 41 because my ISP today had a problem with its primary link, redirected traffic trough a backup link and the tunnel started working. Tomorrow i'll complain with my ISP about that... Antonio

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker