SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

A thank-you to you.
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 19 May 2004 17:47:18
I love cherries and I love SixXS. Everything runs smooth, fast and free, and when things like this are free, one has more money for things that are really important. Like beer. :9- Thanks for years of great service, and here's to more to come! O+
A thank-you to you.
[be] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 26 May 2004 07:45:37
I fully second that! I have no idea how much work setting up sixxs took (probably way more than I can imagine), but I'm very very gratefull for it.
A thank-you to you.
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 22 August 2005 18:44:49
my best regards to SixXS also.
A thank-you to you.
[si] Carmen Sandiego on Tuesday, 29 June 2004 18:52:35
*D what topic :) yep i like sixxs becouse it's free and here you get lots of informations. Everything looks and works very proffesional. And staff is good to. It reliable and what's very important FAST. Keep doing real work!
A thank-you to you.
[it] Carmen Sandiego on Sunday, 26 September 2004 08:11:19
hehe, yeah ! sixxs services are very good ! Thanks for all the ppl that make this nice service !
A thank-you to you.
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 27 September 2004 12:47:47
Today my account got disabled because mails bounced. :'( My webhoster got listed in some DNS-Blacklists. So i altered my eMail and updated my 6BONE-handle. Then i wrote an email to SixXS. It took not more then 10 Minutes to receive an answer from SixXS and my account was reenabled. :D This is great. This is service. Congratulations.
A thank-you to you.
[de] Carmen Sandiego on Monday, 27 September 2004 20:55:53
Full ACK. The service is great, any time i ask the staff, i got a reasonable, fast and friendly answer. This is, what many commercial service providers must learn. Keep it up! Greetings, Mario
A thank-you to you.
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 01 October 2004 13:39:56
Cheers to beer, boobies and sixxs! :)
A thank-you to you.
[ua] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 21 March 2005 12:43:30
Hi, want to say many, many thanks too to SiXXS for their efforts and work. Greate service, greate work!!!
A thank-you to you.
[it] Carmen Sandiego on Wednesday, 02 November 2005 11:44:34
Quote all. Thanks SixxS !!!!

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker