SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Missing ISKs for active tunnel
[cz] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 25 April 2009 17:12:42
I am a little confused here. I have a dynamic tunnel at simbx01 and as I understand it, I should be receiving 5 ISK every week. The tunnel is up for more than 5 weeks now and the graphs show that there is continuous connection. I did receive ISKs for 1st, 2nd and 4th week but not for 3rd and 5th. In the 3rd there was almost no traffic, but the 5th week had enough traffic and the result is the same. Is it so that people receive ISK for first and second week and then the interval changes to 2 weeks or is there some bug in the system?
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Saturday, 25 April 2009 17:18:49
Has nothing to do with traffic, but everything to do with if your tunnel pings. If it doesn't ping every day, you won't get any credits.
[cz] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 25 April 2009 17:31:20
It did ping each day. But I just re-read the FAQ for about sixth time and searched in the page and found out that while in the summary table there is the info that "The host pinged yet another week - credits 5", there is a note in the text, that "after that uptime credits will be given biweekly when the tunnel is alive." which I missed when studying the text before. So it's my fault for not seeing it there.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker