SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

How to change the userstate to enabled
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Thursday, 14 November 2013 23:35:48
Probably I'm missing something obvious, but how do I change the userstate for my tunnel to enabled. In the tunnel config screen I don't see an option for it. In the tunnel options part of the screen (where I would expect a button) I only have the option to delete the tunnel. When I try to connect with ayiya it does not automatically enable the connection instead does nothing Tunnel Information for T8457: PoP Id : nlams01 Tunnel Type : ayiya Adminstate : enabled Userstate : disabled Tunnel is not enabled (UserState: disabled, AdminState: enabled) Pls advice
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Sunday, 17 November 2013 17:55:50
Log in to the /home/ select the tunnel from the list, click on the enable button.
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 17 November 2013 20:06:13
Jeroen Massar wrote:
Log in to the /home/ select the tunnel from the list, click on the enable button.
Thanks Jeroen for your feedback. That's what I expected. e.g. link on the subnet menu, I can enable/disable. But there is no such thing I can see in the tunnel page, nor on the /home page itself. The text enabled is not hyperlinked. When I go in the tunnel page itself it states Config State: AYIYA (automatically enabled on the fly) and no buttons
[cz] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 20 January 2014 11:23:40
Marcel Verpaalen wrote:
Config State: AYIYA (automatically enabled on the fly) and no buttons
Your AICCU aren't working or working properly. Dynamic tunnel are automaticaly enabled or disabled depend on heartbeat / AYIYA packets come to PoP.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker