SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Preview button for forum posts
[ca] Shadow Hawkins on Thursday, 01 November 2012 16:20:11
One thing that would be handy would be a 'preview' button for forum posts. This would avoid issues where a closing quote in a code block is missing, for example or reading the text through shows typos.
[br] Carmen Sandiego on Tuesday, 12 March 2013 03:44:16
Here, here! Also when a quote is not closed we could have the option to reedit the message. I've just lost two messages because of these quotes - it's not reasonable not to be able to re-edit your message when it has errors.
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Tuesday, 12 March 2013 12:37:49
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 13 March 2013 08:25:30
Hi, I don't know if this is related, but I'm trying to open a ticket. Preview works, bu after trying to post I always get the message that my story should be longer, even after composing a message of a few dozen lines. 1) It would be nice if the preview would show this message... 2) How long should a post be to be acceptable? Anyway, it smells like a bug to me, Regards, Otto
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Tuesday, 07 May 2013 15:02:53
Otto Moerbeek wrote:
Hi, I don't know if this is related, but I'm trying to open a ticket. Preview works, bu after trying to post I always get the message that my story should be longer, even after composing a message of a few dozen lines. 1) It would be nice if the preview would show this message... 2) How long should a post be to be acceptable? Anyway, it smells like a bug to me, Regards, Otto
I am unable to replicate your problem.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker