SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

SixXS: What can be done better?
[no] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 31 October 2007 20:53:34
I think your webdesign could be made cleaner and more orangized. Don't get me wrong I like all the info and cool stuff on the site. It's just hard to get a good overview of the site.
SixXS: What can be done better?
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Thursday, 01 November 2007 00:07:11
How can the webdesign become 'cleaner' than what it already is? As for organized, it is already broken up in sections already, with a visible main menu at the top, and submenu's where there are subsections. The only thing I know which is a concern is that there is a LOT of text, but isn't that the purpose of a website, to actually have content? Without content the site would have we useless. Note that we are not webdesigners, we are networkers. We also know really well where to find things as we placed them in those locations. The site also doesn't use any javascript nor any flash, as such everything can be indexed perfectly by any search engine, eg the one provided by google for the site or any other search engine that has this site indexed. As such _how_ could it be improved? Give us tips and we can see what we can do about it.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker