SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

SixXS: What can be done better?
[it] Carmen Sandiego on Thursday, 27 September 2007 12:40:39
I don't want to be annoying, so i make excuses but in my opinion the most important thing you should implement/support now is the compatibility with the new Tap Drivers and allow ayiya tunnel on windows vista. Aiccu provided the best ipv6 connectivity in my windows xp and there are not equal services ... When do you think are you going to make it? I know are you already working on it, it just would be good to know when are you going to release it ... I know this is a free service, and i thank you for what you do, i just ask you to unserstand the point of view of a user who can't anymore use all his programs/servers in ipv6 ... ;(
SixXS: What can be done better?
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Thursday, 27 September 2007 17:45:21
The thing is that it worked fine with the Beta versions of Vista, but in the RTM edition they banned the old Tun/Tap driver, even though it worked fine when one got a new version. This caused the driver ID to be changed and that broke all the applications using it, including AICCU. The next version is slated for release on 2007.10.23 (see AICCU history), we'll make sure that it will also run on the RTM edition of Vista next to XP of course.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker