SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

would appreciate assistance getting my heartbeat up/Team Cymru
[us] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 21 July 2013 08:13:07
About using IPv6 applications Hello, I am experiencing some problems getting the aiccu open on my computer for my tunnel. I have [windows 7 64 bit] my tunnel is running but without a heartbeat. I have bandi zip as my file extrator. I download from the aiccu download page for windows, then extract , read the readmes, then nothing. My experience with bandi zip is that I extract then read the read mes, and then run the config. I don't know what step I am missing to get the aiccu to run on my computer. I am apologizing in advance: I read and admire the awesome minds here in the forum, and I am not at all to your level. I got the opportunity to assist SIXXS by volunteering running a tunnel and since I am admittedly not that computer literate, I thought at least I could assist by having some data for the Minds to review. I am assigned cymru, and don't want my tunnel to die or me to lose my tunnel by losing all my credits by asking SIXXS direct. Maybe a teammate would be willing to reply: I gratefully accept all assistance. These are my tunnel details: [T125914] [uschi03 - Team Cymru] [ayiya] [2604:8800:100:209::2] [My First Tunnel] [Enabled] Thank you for your time!
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Sunday, 21 July 2013 12:44:45
MELISSA YOST wrote:
About using IPv6 applications Hello, I am experiencing some problems getting the aiccu open on my computer for my tunnel. I have [windows 7 64 bit] my tunnel is running but without a heartbeat.
As your tunnel is of the AYIYA type, heartbeat is included inside the protocol.
I don't know what step I am missing to get the aiccu to run on my computer.
Please check: Wiki: Aiccu/Installing Aiccu on Windows Vista
[us] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 10 August 2013 01:14:00
MELISSA YOST wrote:
About using IPv6 applications Hello, I am experiencing some problems getting the aiccu open on my computer for my tunnel. I have [windows 7 64 bit] my tunnel is running but without a heartbeat. I have bandi zip as my file extrator. I download from the aiccu download page for windows, then extract , read the readmes, then nothing. My experience with bandi zip is that I extract then read the read mes, and then run the config. I don't know what step I am missing to get the aiccu to run on my computer. I am apologizing in advance: I read and admire the awesome minds here in the forum, and I am not at all to your level. I got the opportunity to assist SIXXS by volunteering running a tunnel and since I am admittedly not that computer literate, I thought at least I could assist by having some data for the Minds to review. I am assigned cymru, and don't want my tunnel to die or me to lose my tunnel by losing all my credits by asking SIXXS direct. Maybe a teammate would be willing to reply: I gratefully accept all assistance. These are my tunnel details: [T125914] [uschi03 - Team Cymru] [ayiya] [2604:8800:100:209::2] [My First Tunnel] [Enabled] Thank you for your time!
[us] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 10 August 2013 02:03:36
MELISSA YOST wrote: Thank you for that information. I appreciate it. Melissa

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker