SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

aiccu win gui
[se] Shadow Hawkins on Monday, 02 June 2008 01:01:57
i'm having big problems with aiccu windows gui in windows vista, when im running it it doesnt do anything, i can login and chose my tunnel and save the configfile, but then nothing happens, it doesnt connect with the virtual tun-device iv'e installed, i installed the one i found on this page, version9, it works great with the newer console app, but nothing works with the gui.. and i don't wanna have the console open all the time.. would be nice if i could run the gui and have it as a service as it should be, but not i cant... anyone know how i can get it work? also i get a warning in the output when i run the console app: Succesfully retrieved tunnel information for T****** [warning] Error opening registry key: SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D 36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Properties (t1) [AYIYA-start] : Anything in Anything (draft-02) [AYIYA-tun->tundev] : (Socket to TUN) started
aiccu win gui
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Monday, 02 June 2008 06:30:46
The GUI version currently does not support tap901, as such it won't work. You'll have to wait for the new GUI version, but don't hold your breath to long for that. If you want to run the console version as a service, use srvany.exe from the Windows DDK.

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker