SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Unknow configure statement in AICCU
[fi] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 28 October 2006 23:10:20
Hi. I keep getting this kind of error in aiccu: Unknown configuration statement on line 4: "****-SIXX" Unknown configuration statement on line 6: "*******" The password (marked with stars here) is one character too short and as you can see the same is with username. I've tried to make install on aiccu again but it still keeps on showing the same error.... Can anyone help me with this since I think I'm going round in circle ending up with the same error? |:(
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Saturday, 28 October 2006 23:36:23
I know it is very difficult to report a problem correctly, but you could at least include at least the following: - aiccu version + source from which it was installed - distribution/platform - config file. In the latter you can X out the password, the top should look like: ---------------------------------------- # AICCU Configuration # Login information (defaults: none) username MLM1-SIXXS password XXXXX ----------------------------------------- Now let me guess you have: ---------------------------------------- # AICCU Configuration # Login information (defaults: none) MLM1-SIXXS XXXXX ----------------------------------------- in there? :)
[fi] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 29 October 2006 11:26:00
You were correct ;) And since I was bit sleepy last nite it took me a while to understand what was wrong. The problem was that the conf-file was in other place than the aiccu's dir (in make it automatically stores it in /sth/sth) so as I forgot where it was the error was related to that what you said *D So I fixed it and now it works again. Thx. And btw I'm using Linux 8-)

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker