SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Aiccu doesn't set up my adapter
[at] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 26 June 2010 15:10:16
Greetings! I'm trying to start my Tunnel since monday, but it doesn't want to work. I used Win7 64 and installed Tap with the included files in OpenVPN, also in compatibility mode for Vista SP2 I also tried to install it on a Vista using Computer, here I installed the TAp Device over the files provided by Sixxs (on the aiccu page) On both computers, I get the same error message in aiccu.log "[tun-start] TAP-Win32 Adapter not configured properly..." I thought Aiccu will set it up for me? ipconfig doesn't say anything about my IPv6 Tunnel itself is configured as AICCU I'm behind NAT, but that shouldn't be the problem now Thanks
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Saturday, 26 June 2010 15:59:09
What are the other messages that the console version of AICCU outputs? Also, check the Wiki, it contains some additional tips/etc.
[at] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 26 June 2010 20:06:46
Exactly that's my problem. I don't get any error message. Both on Win 7 as on Win Vista The CLI-Version of AICCU simple disappears after a few ms, also on both OS
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Saturday, 26 June 2010 20:57:04
Please read the wiki first, that will explain a lot to you. Then, next to that, Start -> Run "cmd.exe" and in that command console execute aiccu, then you can see it's output.
[at] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 26 June 2010 21:00:46
And of course, I've forgotten the most important. Thank you for trying to help me, at least you were able to give me an impulse to solve my problem by myself :)
[at] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 26 June 2010 20:58:07
Ok, with the CLI Version, I was able to start ipv6 on both systems now. To my surpries, I'm able to ping out from 2 end points... Now I have to find out how to use IPv6 for example in Firefox. I also tried SSH, there it works fine, but I think this is another topic now. Off Topic: I miss the "edit" function here

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker