SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

AICCU - execute command after setting up interface
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Tuesday, 11 May 2010 20:49:22
Hello, I use AICCU on my crappy virtual server because nothing else works there and also would like to define a "standard" IPv6 address for outgoing connections which actually resolves to my hostname (and not to the hostname given to my tunnel's endpoint). This is - for example - important when sending e-mails (at least freenet's mailservers said so). To achieve this, I added my IPv6-address as the last one to the sixxs-device created by AICCU: ip addr add a:b:c::42/128 dev sixxs Is it possible to execute this command every time AICCU brings up the inverface? Or do I have to keep watch about what AICCU does and add it by hand if the interface is brought down? My operating system is Debian GNU/Linux Lenny, AICCU is installed in version 20070115-9 :) Best regards, Claudius
[nl] Shadow Hawkins on Saturday, 05 June 2010 13:52:08
In my config file it says:
# Script to run after setting up the interfaces (default: none) #setupscript /usr/local/etc/aiccu-subnets.sh
So I guess you can put your script there. Thomas
[dk] Carmen Sandiego on Sunday, 27 February 2011 18:04:18
That script never gets called on my boxes, I have to call it manually.
[us] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 27 February 2011 19:52:09
From /etc/aiccu.conf on Debian: # Script to run after setting up the interfaces (default: none) #setupscript /usr/local/etc/aiccu-subnets.sh

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker