SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Windows Mobile 5 / Pocket PC/PDA
[se] Shadow Hawkins on Sunday, 20 July 2008 23:15:12
Hello, As far as I can tell, Windows Mobile 5 support IPv6. The problem is that Windows Mobile (any version?) doesn't support stateless autoconfiguration. It only supports DHCPv6 lite. My problem is that my registry in my PDA with WM5 is not setup properly. For example the DHCPv6L key is missing. Does anyone have Windows Mobile with a working IPv6 setup and can you post the registry keys regarding tcpv6, dhcpv6l etc? //Anders
Windows Mobile 5 / Pocket PC/PDA
[gb] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 01 August 2008 11:16:23
Anders, As mentioned in my other thread I don't have much experience with IPv6 on WM (as I was actually trying to make it completely unaware of it) however I note from my registry that I do have the registry key(s) that you say you're missing. Here they are in case they're of any use: HKLM\Comm\Devices\TCPIP6\DHCPV6L\ (Default) (value not set) Dll dhcpv6l.dll Flags 0x2 (2) Index 0x0 (0) Prefix DP6 HKLM\Comm\Devices\TCPIP6\IPDevice\ (Default) (value not set) Dll tcpip6.dll Flags 0x2 (2) Index 0x0 (0) Prefix IP6 Any use? Mathew (P.S. For what it's worth, they are identical settings to those on my WM6.1 device)

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker