SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

Aiccu Ayiya Routing windows
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Tuesday, 15 September 2015 05:49:12
Hi, Is the Aiccu connection with a Ayiya tunnel on a windows system behind a NAT roiutable to the LAN. I have seen in web comments that many users are unable to troute the aiccu interface on their windows host to the LAN? Subnet Prefix 2001:4dd0:ff00:8ec1::/64 Tunnel EndpointTunnel 2001:4dd0:ff00:ec1::2 I installed aiccu on win7 x64 host. It is behind an ipv4 nat. IPV6 on the host works perfect. But I'm unable to route it to the LAN for other PCs. I used the following commands: netsh interface ipv6 add route 2001:4dd0:ff00:8ec1::/64 Drahtlosnetzwerkverbindung Intel publish=yes netsh interface ipv6 set interface aiccu forwarding=enabled netsh interface ipv6 set interface Drahtlosnetzwerkverbindung Intel forwarding=enabled advertise=enabled I don't get access on the other PCs to IPV6. Should I use 6to4 channel behind a NAT because I read : "Note: Windows aiccu (as of 2011-12-05 version) does not currently support routing a subnet via aiccu due to TUN/TAP. This may end up being fixed in a newer version, but until then, use another O/S for your routing needs." I don't use the GUI based version of AICCU. Does it have the same prblem. Kind regards, Andreas
Aiccu Ayiya Routing windows Private
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 16 September 2015 21:01:12
Andreas Wolf wrote:
Hi, Is the Aiccu connection with a Ayiya tunnel on a windows system behind a NAT roiutable to the LAN. I have seen in web comments that many users are unable to troute the aiccu interface on their windows host to the LAN? Subnet Prefix 2001:4dd0:ff00:8ec1::/64 Tunnel EndpointTunnel 2001:4dd0:ff00:ec1::2 I installed aiccu on win7 x64 host. It is behind an ipv4 nat. IPV6 on the host works perfect. But I'm unable to route it to the LAN for other PCs. I used the following commands: netsh interface ipv6 add route 2001:4dd0:ff00:8ec1::/64 Drahtlosnetzwerkverbindung Intel publish=yes netsh interface ipv6 set interface aiccu forwarding=enabled netsh interface ipv6 set interface Drahtlosnetzwerkverbindung Intel forwarding=enabled advertise=enabled I don't get access on the other PCs to IPV6. Should I use 6to4 channel behind a NAT because I read : "Note: Windows aiccu (as of 2011-12-05 version) does not currently support routing a subnet via aiccu due to TUN/TAP. This may end up being fixed in a newer version, but until then, use another O/S for your routing needs." I don't use the GUI based version of AICCU. Does it have the same prblem. Kind regards, Andreas
Nobody can help?
Aiccu Ayiya Routing windows Private
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 18 September 2015 16:11:14
Vigor 2130 with Aiccu and Ayiya tunnel works perfect. Hardware NAT should be disabled when you are behind a NAT. When you are behind a NAT be aware of the Fritzbox, it use heartbeat tunnel which works only when you are not behind with the F-box of a NAT. I was not able to use Aiccu on windows for distributing IPV6 into the LAN. The aps seems to be buggy therefore. Kind regards, Andreas
Aiccu Ayiya Routing windows Performance Private
[de] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 18 September 2015 16:19:19
Performance of Sixxs IPV6 compared to my IPV6 is really bad. Ping is fine but the download/uplod is limited to something about 3-5 Mbps, compared to my IPV4 ISP (100Mbps/12Mbps up/down) really slow. Reason seems to bee the used VPN (I assume that?) tunnel. But anyhow, apart form that a nice tunnel. Andreas

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker