SixXS::Sunset 2017-06-06

AICCU and Solaris 11
[it] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 09 August 2006 15:50:16
Hi, I'm trying to compile AICCU on OpenSolaris build 44. I get the follow : # make In file included from ../common/aiccu.h:17, from main.c:13: ../common/common.h:103:32: net/if_tun.h: No such file or directory main.c: In function `get_tunnel': main.c:137: warning: implicit declaration of function `strdup' main.c:137: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast main.c: In function `main': main.c:203: warning: implicit declaration of function `strcasecmp' main.c:353: warning: redundant redeclaration of `strcasecmp' in same scope main.c:203: warning: previous declaration of `strcasecmp' main.c:424: warning: redundant redeclaration of `strcasecmp' in same scope main.c:203: warning: previous declaration of `strcasecmp' make: *** [main.o] Error 1 Someone can help me? Thanks
AICCU and Solaris 11
[us] Shadow Hawkins on Friday, 19 June 2009 04:22:56
Has any progress been made on AICCU and Solairs? This still does not work on OpenSolaris 3 years later. I have 1) grabbed http://vtun.sourceforge.net/tun/ for net/if_tun.h and placed it in the includes dir. Still get: main.c: In function `sigrunning': main.c:54: warning: implicit declaration of function `kill' main.c:54: warning: nested extern declaration of `kill' main.c: In function `get_tunnel': main.c:186: warning: implicit declaration of function `strdup' main.c:186: warning: nested extern declaration of `strdup' <internal>:0: warning: redundant redeclaration of 'strdup' main.c: In function `main': main.c:251: warning: implicit declaration of function `strcasecmp' main.c:251: warning: nested extern declaration of `strcasecmp' main.c:390: warning: nested extern declaration of `strcasecmp' main.c:251: warning: redundant redeclaration of 'strcasecmp' main.c:251: warning: previous implicit declaration of 'strcasecmp' was here main.c:441: warning: int format, pid_t arg (arg 3) main.c:475: warning: nested extern declaration of `strcasecmp' main.c:251: warning: redundant redeclaration of 'strcasecmp' main.c:251: warning: previous implicit declaration of 'strcasecmp' was here ../common/tun.c: In function `tun_log': ../common/tun.c:60: warning: implicit declaration of function `snprintf' ../common/tun.c:60: warning: nested extern declaration of `snprintf' <internal>:0: warning: redundant redeclaration of 'snprintf' ../common/tun.c:64: warning: implicit declaration of function `vsnprintf' ../common/tun.c:64: warning: nested extern declaration of `vsnprintf' <internal>:0: warning: redundant redeclaration of 'vsnprintf' ../common/tun.c: In function `tun_start': ../common/tun.c:726: warning: nested extern declaration of `snprintf' <internal>:0: warning: redundant redeclaration of 'snprintf' ../common/tun.c:741: warning: implicit declaration of function `strdup' ../common/tun.c:741: warning: nested extern declaration of `strdup' <internal>:0: warning: redundant redeclaration of 'strdup' ../common/tun.c:759: error: `TUNSIFMODE' undeclared (first use in this function) ../common/tun.c:759: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once ../common/tun.c:759: error: for each function it appears in.) gmake: *** [../common/tun.o] Error 1
AICCU and Solaris 11
[gb] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 18 November 2009 17:03:33
It shouldn't be hard to fix. The Solaris tun/tap driver does now support IPv6 -- you need to get the latest one (Nov 16th 2009) from http://www.whiteboard.ne.jp/~admin2/tuntap/ For the changes you need to make in aiccu to get tun/tap devices working in Solaris, see the patches I committed recently to the OpenConnect VPN client. This one in particular: http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/openconnect.git/commitdiff/926e298e This one might be useful too: http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/openconnect.git/commitdiff/1a575c39
AICCU and Solaris 11
[ch] Jeroen Massar SixXS Staff on Wednesday, 09 August 2006 16:02:19
You can try to comment away line 103, which should complete the build. I'll look into it next week or most likely later, when I have my own Solaris 11 box which I still need to setup in the lab. First other things though...
AICCU and Solaris 11
[it] Shadow Hawkins on Wednesday, 09 August 2006 16:07:34
Always error! main.c: In function `get_tunnel': main.c:137: warning: implicit declaration of function `strdup' main.c:137: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast main.c: In function `main': main.c:203: warning: implicit declaration of function `strcasecmp' main.c:353: warning: redundant redeclaration of `strcasecmp' in same scope main.c:203: warning: previous declaration of `strcasecmp' main.c:424: warning: redundant redeclaration of `strcasecmp' in same scope main.c:203: warning: previous declaration of `strcasecmp' gcc: unrecognized option `-pthread' ../common/tun.c: In function `tun_log': ../common/tun.c:53: warning: implicit declaration of function `snprintf' ../common/tun.c:57: warning: implicit declaration of function `vsnprintf' ../common/tun.c: In function `tun_start': ../common/tun.c:727: warning: implicit declaration of function `strdup' ../common/tun.c:727: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a ca st ../common/tun.c:744: error: `TUNSIFMODE' undeclared (first use in this function) ../common/tun.c:744: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once ../common/tun.c:744: error: for each function it appears in.) make[1]: *** [../common/tun.o] Error 1 I can grant you a Solaris account for research! Thanks

Please note Posting is only allowed when you are logged in.

Static Sunset Edition of SixXS
©2001-2017 SixXS - IPv6 Deployment & Tunnel Broker